The sauna at the Obere Au sports complex is the perfect place to replace and detox. Choose from Finnish, herbal or bio sauna - there is something for everyone. There is also a completely refurbished steam bath. At the end of the day, relax outdoors in the sauna courtyard. The comfortable loungers on the grassy terrace invite you to lie down, take a deep breath and enjoy the fresh air. Sauna 1 in the sauna area as well as the separate women's bio sauna are separated by gender. The Finnish, herbal and one other bio sauna as well as the steam bath are communal. The entire sauna area is a no-clothes area. Use of the indoor and outdoor swimming pools as well as of the Aquamarine warm water adventure pool and the Physiotherm infrared cabin is included in the ticket.
You can find more information about the bio sauna here.
The offers at a glance:
17 good reasons to use our sauna:
1. separate sauna for men and women
2. feel free to switch between mixed and separate sauna
3. use of infrared cabin included
4. outdoor sauna courtyard with deck chairs, waterfall and lighting
5. extra mild shower gel and shampoo (free of charge)
6. you can do the sauna-Aufguss yourself
7. daily changing Aufguss-fragrances
8. different fragrances in the 3 Finnish saunas
9. herbal sauna with daily changing, natural herbs
10. cooling area with cold immersion basin
11. water dispenser in the large relaxation room
12. 3 different daily newspapers
13. use of the indoor and outdoor swimming pools included
14. 1 sauna towel included in the price, a second towel for 3.-
15. parking fees included
16. no time limit
17. excellent value for money for the annual pass
Getting there by public transport
From Chur station Bus Nr. 2 (towards Obere Au), get off at stop "Obere Au" (9 mins).
Getting there by car & parking
Motorway exit "Chur Süd", follow signs for "P&R Obere Au". For guests with a single entry or abonnement of the Chur Obere Au Sports Centre there is free parking at the Obere Au parking. Simply pull the parking ticket and validate it inside the sports centre. Without an entry ticket to the sports centre parking is free for the first hour.
Holidays (different opening hours)
New Year, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day closed
National Day (01.08.) 10am - 5pm
Christmas Eve, New Years Eve 10am - 4pm
Revision (facility closed)
1st-19th July 2019
6th December 2019