Experience the magic of the Alpine City of Chur - Switzerland's oldest town - and enjoy an unforgettable journey with the Bernina Express on the UNESCO World Heritage route from Chur to Poschiavo and back. The Bernina line is one of the most spectacular Alpine crossings. It connects the alpine north with the Mediterranean south. Back in Chur, you will discover the charm of the Alpine City in the winding alleys of the Old Town and between countless boutiques and cafés.
- Reductions for children: Until 16 years
- Reductions train tickets: With the Half-Fare and GA travel card of the SBB
- Surcharge train tickets: 1st class
- Surcharge single room: CHF 18.00 / night
- Reductions graubündenPass: With the Half-Fare and GA travel card of the SBB
- Surcharge graubündenPass (ON REQUEST): Option for 5 days free travel within 14 days